October 23, 2008

TAG! ( and no, not that cheap men's body spray.)

I was tagged by my lovely sister. Enjoy!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. It was around 5th grade and I was adjusting to no longer having my big sister in school with me until high school.
2. playing tetherball (sp?) every chance I got.
3. I was really addicted to those fake clue on nails. I felt older and more mature. A lot of my friends thought they were pretty cool. Silly fake nails...
4. Having a "huge crush" on this boy that I thought i was going to marry (I was 11). Now looking back, and seeing who that boy is now. I can't help but laugh at how embarrassing it was. haha!
5. Discovering the world wide web and all of its glory.

5 things on my to-do list today: (the day is pretty much over, so I'll list tomorrow)
1. grocery shopping
2. WORK
3. pay the cell phone bill on my lunch break
4. charge my phone. (this is my biggest problem. I always "forget" to charge my phone)
5. Go to High School Musical with Nathan and his little cousin, Emma. And YES, I am going against my own will.)

5 snacks I enjoy: ( ooh! my favorite)

Before I fill this part out, I'll have you know that I love snacks! I rarely eat meals. I just snack usually.
In no particular order...

1. Yogurt! yum yum yum.
2. lemon berry cream slush - from Sonic/ popsicles/italian sodas (rasberry, cherry, passion fruit)
3. Hidden Valley's Ranch Dip powder packet mixed with sour cream eaten with carrots & croutons.
4. tapioca pudding
5. barnes & noble soup

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Besides the OBVIOUS- spend it, save it, pay off debt, etc. etc. and since I would be a millionaire which would mean more than 1 million dollars in my name I would do that following:

1. Go on a public bus and give away a bunch of keys to passengers with a $1,000 gas card and tell them to go pick up their free cars from the dealership i bought the cars from.

2. Build an apartment complex for single moms/dads with kids and not charge rent (they would only have to pay utilites) with free on site daycare provided while they are at work/school.

3. buy my dad an AMAZING million dollar RV to travel all around the states with.

4. have Michael Buble give Nathan & me a personal concert while eating dinner prepared by Paula Dean.

5. start a skin care line.

5 places I have lived:
1. Mission, Texas
2. Moses Lake, Washington
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4.Pasco, Washington
5. Good ol' Othello, Washington

5 jobs I have had:
1. Cherry sorting ( worst job ever! I will never, ever forget this job. starting at 5:30-6:00am it was 7 hours of standing while staring at cherriers on a conveyer belt!!! Need I say more? )
2. Nanny
3. Taco Time
4. I HOP
5. Office clerk in a preschool ( one of my favorite jobs!)

5 people I tag:
1. Amanda Boyce
2. Melissa Hahn
3. Sarah
4. Chelsea
5. Danyelle

P.S.- I ordered my gratis so all of you that asked for some make up/commented in my previous post expect your goodies in the next week or two. EMAIL ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS ( dovedavis@q.com).

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

SEE! I would have been comment number ONE on your last post but I missed it!


Dagnabit.

The Rockin Hahns said...

Nathan, I did have a good birthday. I hope yours was great as well. Did you guys go to that concert? well..... happy birthday old man.
Melissa

The Rockin Hahns said...

Nathan, I did have a good birthday. I hope yours was great as well. Did you guys go to that concert? well..... happy birthday old man.
Melissa

Followers