October 15, 2008

FREE MAKEUP!!




Alright, so here's the deal: I just received my gratis (aka code for free stuff ) from benefit Cosmetics. Basically what this means is: every couple months I get $300 from benefitcosmetics.com in free products minus a couple exclusions. Well, the only problem is that I am pretty much set for life with their makeup. I have it all and if i need more i just get it for free from my counter.


So why am I blogging about this?? Because I have decided to share the wealth! The 1st 4 girls to post a comment with any* 4 products they want (go on the website and have fun looking!) I will mail to them within the next few weeks TOTALLY and 100% FREE.





* Excludes:

BADgal Plum

best of benefit:beauty uppers

b spot gift set (you can get the perfume though, just not the boxed holiday set)

24K sexy gold set


(P.S. sorry Monica, I still have the rest of your make up goodies in my bedroom and will try to send you your stuff this week! So this little post doesn't apply to you since I got you all of the stuff on your list.)

12 comments:

The Boyce's said...

Yay! It's working! Okay, so I was hoping that you'd just allow me to tell you 4 things that I NEED, and you...being the expert that you are...could pick ou specific items for me??? Maybe?? haha

The Boyce's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boyce's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I totally want free anything!! haha your so funny. Give away your stuff!

The Rockin Hahns said...

Paloma, if you are willing to give your stuff away... I would love anything you are willing to give.
Melissa Hahn

The Rockin Hahns said...

Well.... If i have a choice....i looked...these things sound good....

gilded highlighting pencil

Hoola natural bronzing powder

Lust dusters...nugget

Her glossiness...mother of pearl shimmer

but i would be grateful for anything.... if you are willing to give to me :)

Melissa Hahn

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

booo. ha ha

The family trunk said...

Hi you guys!!!! I miss you!!!!!!! Go to my blog.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫

Danielle said...

I think this is just a test to get people to comment on your blog. J/k Looks like you guys are doing well.

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

tag you're it, see my blog

Whitney R said...

NO! HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!!

Tears are falling....

Because you know I would have been in the top 4.

The family trunk said...

Hey, whats up with you!!!!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫

Followers