November 11, 2008

Seattle: Jason Mraz, Chowder, and the Best Memories made everytime.

Last week Nathan and I made our way back to Seattle for yet another perfect getaway (minus the "occasional" disagreements due to lack of sleep the night before).


We stopped by my favorite spot to eat for lunch ( Pike's Place Chowder),





looked around the mall and drooled over the clothing and selection of stores compared to that of The Columbia Center Mall here in the good ol' Tri-cities (insert sarcasm).
Don't get me wrong, I loved growing up in a small town (kind of...) but anyone from the Columbia Basin knows that the Tri-cities is just a big brother of my hometown of Othello. Nothing too special but 100 times more of an upgrade.

Each time I visit Seattle it reminds me of bigger and brighter days ahead.(This is were I want to FINALLY start my Culinary Arts degree). Ok, back to the perfect day...



After walking around the mall and downtown Seattle, the chowder was long digested and it was time to eat again. We enjoyed some delicious food from The Cheesecake Factory. We went there last year (when I was proposed to!! oh la la!) and oddly enough got the same server. What are the odds? So after our faces were stuffed, we walked a few blocks to The Paramount to get the Party started!!


Can I just say that Jason Mraz is A MA Z I N G??!!! His performance was pefect. He is so good live!!! Nathan and I had so much fun. The concert was sold out so every single seat was filled. He got the crowd involved and 3 1/2 hours flew by!










(proof that he is one talented guy. here are some of my favorite parts of the conert)
1:50-2:19 is my favorite part. It's a song called Lucky. If you look up the lyrics you'll know why i was teary-eyed at that part of the concert. Seriously, look up the song/lyrics and it will probably become a favorite. :)


here, I made it easy. Just click on the link below:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjeB76AVwc



It never fails, Seattle always leaves a sweet feeling in my soul everytime I visit. I think maybe it's the fact that each time I've been there, it's been with my favorite person (that's you, Nathan).



No comments:

Followers