October 2, 2008

Refreshed and Ready...






Yesterday I had a Counter Manager Meeting/ Training all day in Spokane. It was from 9:30 am to 5:00pm so I thought it was going to DRAG! Surprisingly it went really well. I had so much fun and it pumped me up and motivated me to be successful in my job.




This training made me realize how much I really enjoy my job. I am so glad that I am in a line of make up that is not so stressful and superficial. I am glad I have a job i love and that i can see my self doing for a long time with many, many opportunities to move up. Plus, the free make up is always a good thing!! I am pretty much set for life with all of the make up goodies i get. :)




I think the reason i am blogging about this is because I can remind myself that there is nowhere but up from here for me. My fastfood days are over!! That alone is something to be stoked about!! Any one want a fun make up lesson? Just give me a call!


OH! I also got to eat at Chili's for the 1st time. It was so yummy!

AND 4 WEEKS UNTIL SEATTLE & JASON MRAZ!!!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

Me! I want a make up lesson! And free make up goodies. Actually, if I find I like them and they are what I want I'd buy them :)


Too bad I need to drive 9 hours for my consult.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

Dashboard Confessional reminds me of my freshman year in college :)
so fun! Good Luck in your job sis! I'm very happy for you.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Tell me about your job, I'm jealous that it sounds like so much fun. I love make up & stuff although lately it may look like I haven't heard of the stuff. My pregnancy acne is awful.

Followers