August 7, 2009

Today Nathan and I went on a little lunch date before he headed off to work for the evening. After stopping by a local bagel shop for brunch and enjoying fresh bagels and homemade cream cheese spread we caught the afternoon showing of Julie & Julia. ( I think just about every date we have been on together has included going to the theater!)
I loved every part of this movie and i found myself laughing, tearing up, and drooling over the food. I could relate to both characters unlike any other movie I've seen before and really had a good time. I was reminded to embrace my love for culinary arts and not to give up on my goal to attend cooking school in the near future.
I thought it was so funny how nathan and I were probably the youngest people/couple there. It was filled with cute little old ladies and older husbands and wives.

If you have a love for cooking or even just love to eat food, I would reccomend this movie to you.


1 comment:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

SOOO wanting to see this movie, thanks for the review I'm even more set on watching it. I love watching the FOOD channel so this sounds fantastic.

Followers