April 2, 2009



this video gives me comfort. I love visiting blogs and websites and seeing all of the crafty things that other women create. I want to have the time and resources to showcase all of the creations and ideas i have stored away in my head. I see all of the young children, the babies being born, and pictures of delicious recipes. I have so many ideas for home decor all while I am in an apartment. I just want to jump on the first train to Mother/home-makerville, but I know my turn will come. In the meantime, I can still create wonderful things and share my talents with those around me.
What an inspiring video. It excites me for General Conference.

"remember you are spirit daughters of the most creative being in the universe. Isnt it remarkable to think that your very spirits are fashioned by an endlessly creative and eternally compassionate god? "

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

Yes, remarkable :)

I loved this conference. It was great.

shawna said...

I love your creative Loma.
Your time will come to be a Mom. Love ya Aunt Shawna

Followers