March 10, 2009

I've been needing some time away from work since the holiday madness started back in November. As soon as I got the green light to request my vacation days I started thinking of all the wonderful things I could do with some time away from work and make up. It's true, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. What girl doesn't like lipgloss and mascara? Me.
The moment I realized I was starting to hate cosmetics and dreaded putting it on myself, was the moment I realized it was time to take a break.
Every relationship needs a break when it starts to turn sour and I consider 35+ hrs a week spent with eyeshadows, matching lipsticks, washing brushes , shaping the "perfect" brow, a very serious relationship. What better way to take a break from this "relationship" than to spend a few days in Seattle with Nathan, LuLu , and my mama?

Today will be filled with cleaning, packing, getting car drive treats, and a very special trip to Walmart to pick up the perfect 2 1/2 hour long drive-are we there yet?- i gotta pee- my ears are popping remedy, Kelly Clarkson.

her album is out today and Nathan and I couldnt be more happier with the timing!




Here are a just a few of the things on the agenda:

















Don't mind me, I'll just be in heaven the next few days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I'm so excited!! I have charged my camera battery and and am getting Ringo set to be on her own for a few days and now I'm even more excited that our friend Kelly will be joining us!

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

Boo. I seriously need the vacation. AHHHHH!!!!!! He He!

Followers