December 22, 2008

it's five in the morning and i have to be at work in a little over an hour. I needed to do something to wake me up. enjoy!

my "if-i-had-a-thousand-dollars" Christmas list:


dear santa,



Escada ocean lounge ( i work next to the frangrance department... i love perfume.)




kenra platinum hair care collection. IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!




who would have thought a bed frame would be a luxury item??




my life would be complete with this beauty. (in orange!)







oh the things I would create with my very own Cricut...







chinese laundry handbags in both colors please.



red is one of my favorite colors. and i do love those polka dots.

sincerly,

Paloma

1 comment:

Whitney R said...

this is so much more tame than my lust list post a while back :)

Those shoes are adorable. And I want to smell the hair stuff!

Followers